Written specifically for paramedics and prehospital professionals, this bestselling title is a full-colour, concise and easy-to-use guide to cardiac electrophysiology and ECG interpretation. Topics range from fundamental ECG interpretation and the basics of cardiac anatomy, to arrhythmia recognition and 12-lead ECG interpretation, all presented in independently accessible sections. Information on clinical signs and symptoms, underlying causes and differentials, and management decisions for each presentation, places your ECG learning firmly within the context of wider clinical knowledge and experience. Practice ECGs and case-based scenarios enable you to consolidate this learning.
Applying ECG interpretation to paramedic practice and clinical presentations, this book is an essential resource for both students who are new to the subject as well as prehospital professionals hoping to expand and consolidate their knowledge.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Over 100 practice ECGs, including 25 case-based scenarios
- A new ECG Interpretation Tool that includes clinical considerations
- Full colour and easy-to-understand format
- Evidence-based and in line with current UK guidelines
- Specifically written for paramedics, student paramedics, ambulance staff and others working in the out of hospital setting