- Supplied in Green Rucksack
- 165-piece first response kit.
- Complies with and exceeds British Standard BS8599-1:2019 medium.
- Easy to carry rucksack with multiple compartments.
- Detachable smaller ‘grab-&-go’ internal kit.
A compact first aid rucksack that offers excellent portability for the first aider. The bag features double zip-pulls that allow the bag to open fully, offering easy viewing of the products required in an emergency. Elasticated loops, sealable pockets, and a removable compartment, hold all the contents securely. The contents of this kit exceed current BS8599-1:2019 medium size standards. Intended for days out and school trips, it is also suitable for guides, scouts, and cadet groups. The kit includes eye wash, vomit bags, and a whistle, fully preparing you to deal with an emergency situation.
- 1 Bandage, Crepe 5cm x 4.5m
- 1 Bandage, Triangular
- 1 Dressing, Eye Pad
- 1 Dressing, HSE Large 18cm x 18cm
- 1 Dressing, HSE Medium 12cm x 12cm
- 1 Eye Wash, Pod 20ml
- 1 Foil Blanket, Child
- 1 Gloves, Pair
- 1 Guidance Leaflet
- 20 Plasters, Washproof Assorted
- 1 Resuscitation Face Shield
- 2 Safety Pins
- 2 Wipes, Cleansing
Do you require a bulk order of this product? We are able to do special rates for bulk purchases. Please contact us via Shop@medline-consultancy.co.uk and our team will be more than happy to assist you.