The COMBI™ is a one-piece laryngoscope system with blade and handle fixed together allowing ‘Test in the Bag’ functionality testing prior to use.
It is based on a Conventional system with meLED™ on the blade powered by a 6V handle giving excellent light output where it is required.
- Combined Handle and Blade, Test in Bag, ready to use in 5 seconds
- Laser welded Stainless Steel runs through the hook-on section of the plastic block to provide structural strength
- Excellent light output with no heat output from the meLED ™
- Made from Surgical Stainless Steel AISI Type 304
- Correctly formed blade shape and atraumatic tip where appropriate, no sharp edges
- Full-length spatula like a quality reusable blade – many competitor disposable blades have a cut out to make the product cheaper but compromising ease of intubation.
- Long Battery Life – over 5 hours of continuous illumination
- Fast and easy removal of battery at the end of life
- Cardiff Pro Blades are a straight blade similar to Miller with a 5 degree downward angled blade (upward angled by 5 degrees when in use) and a flat atraumatic tip to enable easier tongue control